Working hours: Mon - Sat | 8 AM - 5 PM
Hotline: (+84) 349797810 Email: email@example.com
Brand/trademark: Hung Thinh
Place of Origin: Vietnam
Minimun order: Contact
Contact:(+84) 349797810 - Ms. Trang
Chip block made from pressed sawdust is a more economical solution for businesses when looking for an alternative to pallet block made from solid wood. Chip block is one of the most widely used product lines on the market today. With diverse designs, Hung Thinh can provide a full range of sizes on request.
1. What is chip block? Why use Chip block?
Chip blocks are made from woods such as pine, acacia, linden, linden and plywood, etc. Currently, block chips are very popular. The reason is that chip block is increasingly optimized in terms of quality. Some advantages of the prominent sawdust hump are as follows:
• Environmentally friendly: This is the biggest advantage of chip block. Almost all companies and businesses are encouraged by the government to use environmentally friendly materials. Chip block is completely recyclable and reusable.
• Load is not inferior to other types of Pallets.
• The cost of chip block is cheaper than pallet.
• Diverse sizes, suitable for most types of goods.
• Not made from molds so resizing is simple.
The price of chip block depends on the size required by the way of goods. The cost of a product will vary considerably based on the design, features, and materials used. The most common types of block chips used in the industry fall into several different categories.
2. Criteria for evaluating good and quality block chips:
• Resistance to heat (fire)
• Durability over time
• Protect the environment, be safe for health and ensure hygiene
• Safety during use: You should give preference to products with square size. Or similar to block chip anti-roll and load large.
Quality chip block needs to meet loading and unloading standards. In particular, the product must be handled according to one of the methods listed:
3. What are the advantages of Hung Thinh chip blocks compared to other brands?
• High texture, not broken, stamped, cracked, or porous. Weight from 550kg - 620 kg/m3
• Do not absorb water during use
• Does not cause insect mold
• High screw grip
• Lightweight but large capacity, easy to transport, save fuel.
• Diverse sizes, suitable for all types of goods on the market.
• Low cost, save cost.
• Environmentally friendly, recyclable and reusable.
Combined with plywood, or wood to make pallets with 12% moisture, exported to Europe and Asia. If you want to use it, please contact us at +84 349 797 810 - Ms. Trang for advice. Happy to serve you!
@ Copyright by HUNG THINH IMPORT EXPORT CO., LTD | Designed by Vietnam Yellow Pages.