Working hours: Mon - Sat | 8 AM - 5 PM
Hotline: (+84) 349797810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand/trademark: Hung Thinh
Place of Origin: Vietnam
Minimun order: Contact
Contact:(+84) 349797810 - Ms. Trang
CRUSHED RICE HUSK
Crushed rice husk is currently widely used in many fields from civil husbandry to industrial occupations. Especially the boiler industry because of its efficiency, safety, economy, and environmental friendliness.
Products from crushed rice husk have the ability to maintain combustion longer than other conventional fuels. Therefore, crushed rice husk is the first choice for companies using boilers, drying kilns, dyeing furnaces for fabrics, paper, garment, seafood processing and other industries.
1. What is crushed rice husk?
Crushed rice husk is produced by grinding 100% raw rice husk impurities without grinding machines. The rice husk is taken directly from the rice mill, through the conveyor system, into the mill system to grind it into ground husk powder with different size standards as requested.
+ What is the application of crushed rice husk?
Crushed rice husk is used in the production of animal feed (cattle, poultry, and aquatic products) or as a fuel to replace coal, firewood, and other fuels, etc. They are used to burn industrial boilers for industries: drying, fabric dyeing, weaving, papermaking, garment, seafood processing, agricultural product processing, etc.
+ Application in animal husbandry
Finely ground rice husk (ground rice husk bran) can be used as animal feed and is used as a filler with certain ingredients such as vitamins, crude fat, crude protein, etc.
+ Application in the industry
Crushed rice husk has outstanding advantages when used as industrial fuel:
- Rice husk after milling is always in dry form, with moisture content from 2%, small and loose shape, porous, light, and easy to transport. Due to the high fiber composition, the preservation and storage are very simple, the investment cost is low.
- Crushed rice husk has good flammability and heat generation due to the composition of 75% fiber: 1kg of crushed rice husk can reach 4,000 Kcal if fully burned, equal to 1/3 of the energy generated from oil but Prices are up to 25 times lower.
- Economically, compared with other fuels, milled rice husks save about 70%, consumers appreciate it when using.
+ With the above advantages, crushed rice husk is used in the fuel industry in two main standard sizes:
- Standard size 0.7 - 1.5mm: Suitable for furnaces using spray bets. The price of crushed rice husk is 20% lower than that of firewood. The calorific value is equivalent to sawdust (4000 kcal/kg), and the ash is 5 - 7% less than rice husk firewood. Therefore, it is accepted by boilers using sawdust.
- Standard size 1.2 - 1.8mm: Mix with other fuels of equivalent size (rice husk, sawdust, shavings, etc.) to go through the screw conveyor system into the incinerator.
In addition, some other applications such as making incense powder, raw materials for the production of rice husk pellets, making plywood, etc.
2. Specifications of crushed rice husk
- Raw materials: 100% from rice husk, no impurities.
- Size: 0.3 - 2.2mm.
- Color: Golden brown.
- Humidity: < 8%.
- Ash content: < 11%.
- Heat: 3900 - 4200 Kcal/kg.
- Packing: PP bag weighing 50 Kg, sewn firmly, or packed in jumbo bag form 600 - 700 Kg according to customer's request.
3. Current price of crushed rice husk
Depending on the price of raw materials and different times, the crushed rice husk will have different prices. However, we always have a source of raw materials and are stocked in large quantities, so the policy of our company's price of crushed rice husk is always stable to help businesses be secure in using our company's crushed rice husk.
If you want to use crushed rice husk, please contact us at +84 349 797 810 for advice.
@ Copyright by HUNG THINH IMPORT EXPORT CO., LTD | Designed by Vietnam Yellow Pages.